Strong Defense Against Felony Charges
All criminal charges are serious, but felony charges are reserved for the weightiest of crimes. With these more serious crimes come more serious penalties. If you have been charged with a felony crime in Texas, you need to fight back aggressively. Make sure that you work with a lawyer you trust – someone with in-depth criminal law experience who has handled felony trials before and knows how to defeat the charges you are facing.
At Sylestine Law PLLC in Austin, Texas, I can help you. I am Jeremy Sylestine, and in my more than 15 years of criminal law experience, I have handled all types of serious felony trials, including those involving aggravated assault and other violent felonies, as well as cases of child abuse and domestic violence. As a former prosecutor, I have a keen understanding of how these serious cases are handled, and I will fight to protect your rights and interests in the courtroom.
Defense Against A Range Of Felony Charges
I can defend you against felony charges that include:
- Felony assault charges: Including aggravated assault, murder, felony manslaughter and other violent crimes
- Felony sex crimes: Including failing to comply with the registration requirements of the sex offender registry, child sex crimes, trafficking, and possession or promotion of child pornography
- Felony theft charges: Including burglary, felony theft, robbery, aggravated robbery and related theft crime charges
- Felony weapons crimes: Including a felon in possession, unlawful possession and firearm smuggling
- Drug and alcohol felonies: Including drug trafficking, felony possession and aggravated DWI
These are all very serious charges. The primary difference between felonies and misdemeanors is that all felonies bring more than a year in prison, while misdemeanors typically carry less severe penalties.
Contact Me For Strong Criminal Defense
With stakes this high, make sure you fight back aggressively. I can help you. Call me at or email me to schedule a consultation.